Our subconscious mind holds the key to change and hypnosis is the easiest way to access it. 
Let’s transform what stands in your way to thrive and enjoy the happy fulfilled life you deserve.
Schedule a Free consultation

Quit Smoking

Confidence & Self-Esteem

Stress & Anxiety

Everyone wants to change for the better.
There are those who want to quit smoking. Some want to overcome anxiety and gain confidence.
But many of us struggle to break free from negative patterns.

Why Is It Hard to Change?

I feel your frustration. You want to change but are unable to do so. It feels like there is a mysterious force that keeps pushing you back where you were.  You are not alone.

We all have limiting beliefs acquired during our childhood. These beliefs are stored in our subconscious mind. However, our willpower to change comes from our conscious mind. This creates an inner conflict that often leads to pain and frustration.

Most of the time when you try to change consciously, just relying on willpower, you fail. You lose your self-esteem and feel more and more like a failure.

And this vicious cycle “I want, but I can’t” leads you to believe that you just simply don’t have enough willpower required to change. Soon or later you give up even trying.

Unlock Your Subconscious and live the life you want!

The key to change is in your subconscious mind and here is why.  Only 5% of our brain power is made up of the conscious mind “I want to change”, the rest of the 95% is the subconscious “but I can’t”. The conscious mind is only the tip of the iceberg. The much bigger and more powerful part is the subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind influences our decisions and drives our emotions and behaviours in about 95% of the time during the day. 

The subconscious mind is responsible for a large chunk of the results that we get in life. Whether it’s challenging old, limiting belief patterns, unlearning negative behaviours or letting go of unproductive thought processes, our subconscious mind is where the answers lie. 

It’s where healing and change must start.

Hypnotherapy helps you access your subconscious mind. It enables you to bypass your conscious mind and identify what’s really holding you back. As you connect to your inner self, you gain new realisations. You become empowered to transform your limiting beliefs into powerful supporting beliefs.

Achieve Breakthroughs in Transformation

The first step to a successful transformation is identifying the root cause of your wounds and bad habits. I help you do this through Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT), a method that combines the benefits of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, regression therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).

Through Hypnotherapy, you can access your subconscious mind and understand how everything in your life is interconnected. You discover the real reasons behind your emotions, your addictions and your fears. With this knowledge, you can heal your emotional wounds and break negative patterns. You can achieve breakthroughs in transformation.

Take the First Step to a Better You

Break free from negative life patterns. 

Don’t stay stuck in where you are today. You have a bright future ahead of you. Take the first step to understanding your true self to unleash your full potentials. Find your inner truth and become the best person you can be. 

Your subconscious mind is the key to your transformation. Access it through hypnotherapy.

Schedule a free consultation

What my clients say…

“George is an outstanding therapist second to none. Not only does he masters the protocol and techniques proper to RTT but also was able to decipher the cues of the messages enabling me to make a quantum leap in my life and understanding of underlying issues. I will continue consulting with him and would recommend to anyone.”

– Claudio, Singapore

“Hi George, Thank you so much for your time yesterday and in general! I’m really enjoying my transformation and I’m so happy with the results so far! I keep receiving messages that I inspire them with what I’m doing in the challenge. Also one of my friends said, that I look so beautiful and if this is maybe an inner change :)”

– Krisztina, Australia

“Hi George, I just wanted to thank you again for the transformative session! I feel no emotional charge towards my issue anymore, it’s just neutral’ I’m amazed!! A weight has lifted of my shoulders and it was affecting my life in so many ways I didn’t even realise before!! Thank you, thank you for this life changing experience and I will recommend you to anyone that will listen!”

– Kat, Australia

See more testimonials here
Organisations
Socials

Let’s connect!